Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother's Day Card

Hi Everybody!!

Just wanted to share something super exciting for me lol.  Although it took me all day to make because a certain little somebody (Jordan - my 2 y/o lol) kept on wanting mommy time every time I sat down to do work on this card, it is now finished!!  YAAAAYYY!!!!  

I made this Mother's Day card for my mom.  Knowing her, she'll get it and call me crying and will hardly get two words out.  She's got very sensitive feelings when it comes to mooshy stuff like her daughter "making" a card versus buying one :)  So sweet!!  I'm very excited to get this call :)  Oh boy, now I'm teary-eyed...I wonder where I get that from LOL.

You all have a great day!!

Hugs,

Mely

p.s.  I would love to hear your comments...good or bad, I'm a big girl, I can take it :)

No comments: