Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Two in one day, I'm on a roll!!!

Okay so here's another post, yep one right after the other.  It's been so HOT here in San Dimas, CA.  Nice, but HOT!  Today is supposed to be the hottest day and I'm dreading having to step outside.  Since I'm a mom and wife AND I love to cook, I was thinking about what to make for dinner that wouldn't make my house even hotter than it is.  I'm sure you cooks know how it is, even though you have the AC going, when you're cooking the kitchen always seems to stay hot.  So here's what I've decided to do.  I'm making some good old sandwiches, with chips, fresh fruit, and some nice cold lemonade!  How's that for a refreshing, light dinner. 

So now that I've rambled enough about this heat and the things I'm going to do to keep us nice and cool, I'd like to know how the weather is in your part of town and what you do to keep yourself warm/cool?  Just curious...

Oh and I hope you don't have a copyright on those because I WILL be stealing ideas :)  Have a great day!!! 

Ooops!  Almost forgot.  I wanted to also share a graduation card I made recently. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Mely my dear how are you?? I have a blog award for you...just drop by my blog and pick it up....hugs to you Luv ya Kimi xx