Monday, September 12, 2011

Recipe Box Swap

Wow!  I can't believe it's been two months since my last post - bad Mely, very bad girl!  So sorry.  Well here I am again and I wanted to update you and post some pictures of my latest projects. 

I joined Kay's Altered Recipe Box swap back in August where I had to alter a recipe box, make recipe cards and tabs, and include four of my own recipes.  This swap was one that I stressed over.  These darn boxes were not cooperating with me and I really wanted to make something nice for my partner, so after THREE boxes lol, I was finally satisfied with the outcome and here it is :)  What do you think?  Cute right?  Well, I think so lol.  Anyway, I'd like to thank Kay at http://www.kayluvs2scrap.blogspot.com/ for being an awesome host and for hosting a very fun swap.  I just finished this one and shipped it out and already I'm signed up for her next swap, "Use What Ya Got Junk Journal Swap" - super excited about this one since it will be my first junk journal swap.  Thanks Kay! 



1 comment:

Scrappin4MyBoys said...

MELS! It sure did come out beautiful! All that hard work paid off!!
YAY!